Honest Review from xCyrus

xCyrus

Hey there dear Community of wr-cheats.net,

I'm gonna make a honest review about the Cheat-Client of GHTheBoss.

At first the client didn't worked for me due to System Incompatibilitys which were a due to overthrown support for Windows 7 32bit and 64bit.

GHTheBoss was very friendly as I contacted him at first, and even after I hit him up with the problems that the Client doesn't worked with Windows 7, we figured out what the Problem was and I upgraded to Windows 10 x64 to solve the problem.

Meanwhile GHTheBoss refunded me my already spent money due to this issue and left the already active subscriptions to the cheat and HWID Spoofer on the Account.

"It's a gift for my fault" - he said :-)

To say it in a few short words, the Cheat-Client and HWID Spoofer are the work of a genious Coder which know's what he does.

There were no real issues while playing the game with the cheat-client, no bluescreens, no crashed, nothing.

As far as I can see my Account is not banned either, so that I can say that his HWID Spoofer does his Job!

Payment in my case was via PaySafe, I gave him the Details and almost immediately the money was on my wr-cheats Account as credit.

Altogether I have to say that this Client is a masterpiece of work!

Keep it up and be the same as always!

Greetings,

xCyrus

• Haha 1